نکات مهم طراحی داخلی کلیسای وانک دوره صفویه

 این کلیسا که نام دیگرش، «کلیسای خواهران مقدس» است، یک کلیسای جامع است که در منطقه جلفای نو واقع در اصفهان ایران  قرارگرفته. ازاین کلیسا بیشتر با نام وانک یاد میشود که در زبان ارمنی به  معنای «صومعه» یا «دیر» است.

 

این کلیسای جامع در سال 1606 بنا نهاده شد  و به  صدها  هزار ارمنی اهدا شده  که درطول جنگ  عثمانی بین سال های 1603 تا 1618 رانده شدند و توسط شاه عباس اول پناه داده شدند.

تنوع محصولات و استقلال این حومه شهری که در امتداد زاینده رود قرار گرفته و ترکیبی منتخب از مبلغین مذهبی اروپایی، سربازان حرفه ای و توریست هاست میتواند در ترکیب کلیسا در سبک های ساختاری و تضاد بین معماری داخلی و بیرونی آن در توالی تاریخی قابل ردیابی باشد.

ساخت این بنا در سال 1606 توسط نخستین پناهندگان آغاز شده و با تغییرات عمده در طراحی بین سال های 1655 و 1664 تحت نظارت اسقف اعظم داوود تکمیل شده است. این کلیسا شامل  یک حرم گنبدی هست که بیشتر شبیه به مساجد ایرانی به نظر میرسد ولی با الحاق مشخص یک برآمدگی به فرم هشت ضلعی نیمه و جایگاه کشیش مرتفع نمود غربی پیدا می کند. بخش های بیرونی کلیسا به نسبت با آجرکاری مدرن پوشیده شده  و درمقایسه با فضای داخلی پرجزئیاتش به طرز فوق العاده قرارگرفته است.

فضای داخلی با نقاشی های دیواری رنگی (فرسکو) زیبا و حکاکی های تذهیب پوشیده شده و به طرز ماهرانه ای کاشی کاری شده. گنبد مرکزی با ظرافت به رنگ آبی و طلایی درآمده و تجسمی از داستان خلقت جهان و هبوط آدم از بهشت به زمین  است که در کتاب مقدس به آن اشاره شده.   

 

 

 

 

 

Vank cathedral

The Church of the Saintly Sisters, is a cathedral located in the New Julfa district of Isfahan, Iran. It is commonly referred to as the Vank, which means "monastery" or "convent" in the Armenian language

The cathedral was established in 1606, dedicated to the hundreds of thousands of Armenian deportees that were resettled by Shah Abbas I during the Ottoman War of 1603-1618

The changing fortunes and independence of this suburb across the Zayande River and its eclectic mix of European proselytizers, mercenaries and travelers can be traced almost chronologically in the cathedral's combination of building styles and disparities in its external and inside architectural treatment

The building is believed to have begun in 1606 by the first arrivals, and completed with major alterations to design between 1655 and 1664 under the supervision of Archbishop David. The cathedral consists of a domed sanctuary, much like an Iranian mosque, but with the significant addition of a semi-octagonal apse and raised chancel usually seen in western churches. The cathedral's exteriors are in relatively modern brickwork and are exceptionally plain compared to its elaborately decorated interior

The interior is covered with fine murals and gilded carvings and includes a wainscot of rich tile work. The delicately blue and gold painted central dome depicts the Scriptural story of the creation of the world and man's expulsion from Eden